So I'm sure everyone knows by now, but my sweetheart is gone for the next 9-ish months. I've decided (and been told many times), that I need to start updating my blog again so he (and everyone else) knows what's going on in my life.
Deployments are really hard, but I am determined to keep myself as busy as possible, so hopefully the time will fly by!
I have decided to put together a deployment "bucket list". After all, I have 9 months of unlimited "me time" and NO excuses to not do these things.
Here we go:
1. Get in shape and lose some weight
2. Take a knitting class and FINISH a project
3. Finish the quilting project from LAST deployment (which was 2010....don't judge me)
4. Teach Diesel a new trick
5. Climb the Manitou Springs Incline all the way to the top
6. Read at least one book per month
7. Make some of the Pinterest recipes I've never tried
8. Start a new quilting project (well....maybe that's a little ambitious)
9. Blog at least once per week
I'm sure I will think of some more things as I go. Hopefully this will make the time go by quickly and it'll be November before we know it! Feel free to leave any suggestions!