Sunday, August 21, 2011

Go Rockies!

On Saturday, Brian and I went to a Rockies game in Denver.  They played the Los Angeles Dodgers.  Normally I go to several Rockies game a season, but this is the first game we've been able to make it to this season.  It was a great game!  We got to see Todd Helton hit a home run on his first at bat (on his birthday too!), and the game ended up going to 13 innings.  We came very close to catching a foul ball...It ended up in the row behind us, though.  It was very exciting, and the Rox ended up pulling off a walk-off win! Final score was 7-6. 

After the game, we went to downtown Denver and had dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with some friends.  Mmmm!

3 comments:

  1. You Americans Love your baseball, if ever I get to visit I will have to go to a game.
    I was wondering though, what does one have for dinner at the cheesecake factory????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some friends???? HURTFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great time. I love baseball games. The Rockies stadium is wonderful how it is planted right in the middle of the urban area.

    ReplyDelete